Prep: 10 m
Mint and Corn Tabbouleh Grain Salad
- Prep 10 m
- Cook m
- Total 10 m
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cups fresh parsley minced
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 can (15¼ ounces) corn drained
- 1 package pita bread cut into triangles (optional)
- 2 cucumbers sliced (optional)
- 3 cups cooked bulgur follow instructions on packaging
- 4 tablespoons mint
- 1. In a large bowl, combine bulgur, corn, parsley, mint, tomato and dressing, and toss until well coated.
- 2. Chill covered for 1 hour before serving. Serve with cucumber slices and pita triangles if desired.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.