Prep: 10 m | Cook: 8 m
Mississippi Grilled Catfish
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 8 m
- Total 18 m
- 2 cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cups potato chips
- 4 catfish fillets (3–5 ounces)
- 1. Light grill using Kingsford® charcoal.
- 2. Mix dressing and cheese in medium bowl. Place potato chips in one quart Glad® Food Storage bag, seal and crush. Tear 4 5-inch individual sheets of aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Line up dressing mixture, chip bag and foil to make an assembly line. Dip catfish fillets in mixture until well coated and then place in potato chip bag. Once fish is coated with chips, place on aluminum foil sheet.
- 3. Grill catfish on covered grill over indirect heat for about 8 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.