Naan Indian Flatbread With a Crunchy Vegetable Salad Topping
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 40 m
- ¼ cup alfalfa sprouts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup peeled, sliced cucumber
- ¼ cup sliced carrots
- ¼ cup sliced green cabbage
- 1 cup warm water 110°F
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1. Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water until it comes together as dough.
- 2. Spread out on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Brush with olive oil and bake for 20–25 minutes.
- 3. Combine carrots, cucumbers, cabbage and sprouts in a bowl.
- 4. Toss in Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and top finished flatbread.
- 5. Cut into pieces and serve.
- 6. Note: Premade Naan is available fresh or frozen at most grocery stores.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.