Nacho Pasta Salad
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 20 m
- 1 box Hidden Valley® Southwest Ranch Pasta Salad
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup low fat milk
- ½ lb. ground beef or turkey
- ½ cup chunky salsa
- 2 cups tortilla chips, coarsely crushed (blue corn recommended)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 can (3.8 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 1. Prepare Southwest Pasta Salad according to package directions.
- 2. In a skillet, brown ground beef or turkey. Remove from heat and drain fat. Add salsa and set aside.
- 3. In a large bowl, combine prepared Southwest Pasta Salad, ground beef or turkey, tortilla chips, cherry tomatoes, cheese, olives and cilantro. Toss and serve.
Can't find Hidden Valley™ Homestyle Italian Pasta Salad at your local grocery store? Here's what you can use instead:
6 oz. Penne Pasta
1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
Pasta Salad Package Directions1. Pour pasta into 5-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered for 11 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Mix mayonnaise with milk in a large bowl. Add dips mix and stir well. (For a lighter option, use light mayonnaise)
3. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
4. Stir pasta into the seasoning mixture.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.