Nev-ah Been Feta Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips
- 1½ cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mashed sweet potatoes, warmed
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese, plus more for garnish
- 1. In a small bowl, mix together the mashed sweet potatoes, curry powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, and ground coriander. In a separate bowl, mix contents of dips packet with yogurt. Fold the yogurt mixture into the potatoes; then gently stir in the feta cheese. Top with extra feta cheese, if desired.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.