Open-Faced Italian Focaccia Sandwich
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ¼ cup diagonally sliced green onions
- 1 piece focaccia bread about ¾-inch thick, 10 x 7-inches
- 2 medium tomatoes thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded, rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices cheese (such as Provolone, Cheddar or Swiss)
- 1. Stir together chicken, dressing and green onions in small mixing bowl. Arrange chicken mixture evenly on top of the focaccia.
- 2. Then place a layer of tomatoes and cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Broil for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.