Open-Faced Sweet Potato Stack with Classic Slider Sauce
Recipe created by Genevieve Ko on behalf of Hidden Valley.
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 35 m
- 2 (8 oz.) small sweet potatoes, ends trimmed, peeled, cut into 12 (½-inch-thick) rounds
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 lb. ground beef sirloin
- ¼ seedless cucumber, very thinly sliced
- Classic Slider Sauce, below
- ¼ cup baby arugula
Classic Slider Sauce
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
- 1 cup finely chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoons thinly sliced red onion
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 2. Toss the sweet potato rounds with 1 tablespoon oil and a pinch each of salt and pepper on the prepared pan until well-coated. Spread in a single layer. Roast until browned and tender, about 20 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, form the beef into 12 patties the same diameter as the sweet potato rounds. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat the remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add the patties in a single layer. Cook, turning once, until well-browned and cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes.
- 4. Place 1 patty on each sweet potato round. Stir together all of the ingredients for the slider sauce until well-mixed. Top patties with the cucumber slices, sauce and arugula.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.