Orange & Cheese Ranch Dip
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 35 m
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- red onion diced
- 1 seeded, diced red bell pepper
- 3 ribs celery diced
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1 (8 ounce) can ripe olives
- 1. In a 10-inch sauté pan over medium heat, heat the oil and swirl to coat the pan. Add the red onion, bell pepper, and celery, and sauté until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Add the cheddar cheese, package of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, vinegar and sour cream to the vegetables in the bowl and toss to combine.
- 1. If desired, serve with mandarin oranges and ripe olives on the side.
- 1. Using a rubber spatula, transfer the dip to a baking dish. Bake until the dip is bubbly and heated through, about 12 to 15 minutes. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.