Original Ranch Cheddar Chicken
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup seasoned panko Japanese-style bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken rinsed, pat dry, breast halves
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Pour the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing into a large bowl.
- 3. Add the chicken to the bowl of dressing and mix until the chicken is evenly coated.
- 4. In a shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs, Cheddar, Parmesan cheeses and stir until well combined. Dredge each breast in the bread crumb and cheese mixture.
- 5. Arrange the chicken on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 6. Bake the chicken for 20 to 25 minutes until the chicken is crisp and an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.