Original Ranch Crispy Chicken
- 1 roasting chicken about 3 pounds, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup unseasoned dry bread crumbs (or cornflake crumbs)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2. Combine seasoning dressing mix with bread crumbs in a gallon-size Glad® Food Storage Bag.
- 3. Add chicken pieces and seal bag. Shake the bag to evenly coat chicken.
- 4. Bake chicken on ungreased baking pan at 375°F for 50 minutes or until juices run clear or an internal temperature of 165°F.