Prep: 10 m | Cook: 25 m
Original Ranch Fish Fillets
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 35 m
- 1 package (19 ounces) breaded, frozen fish fillets or fish sticks
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- lemon wedges, (optional)
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing (optional)
- 1. In a gallon-size Glad® Food Storage Bag add the fish and seasoning mix. Seal the bag and shake until the fish is well coated.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 1. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until crispy.
- 2. Serve garnished with lemon wedges and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.