Original Ranch Potato Topping
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 teaspoons crumbled, crisp-cooked bacon
- 2 teaspoons minced green onions
- 6 medium, baked potatoes
- 1. In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, blend together cream cheese, dressing and sour cream. Add bacon and onions; pulse 3 to 4 times. Serve over hot baked potatoes.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.