Original Ranch Scrambled Eggs
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 15 m
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- freshly ground pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the eggs together with the milk and dressing.
- 2. In a skillet, over medium heat, melt the butter until bubbly.
- 3. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook stirring with a spatula until desired consistency.
- 4. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.