- 1 pound heirloom tomatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Roasted Garlic® Ranch
- 1/2 loaf country bread (about 6 oz.), sliced ½-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped, fresh basil
- finely shredded Parmesan cheese for garnish
Place tomatoes in large salad bowl; stir in ¼ cup dressing. Refrigerate.
Meanwhile, brush bread with remaining ¼ cup dressing; broil until golden brown. Turn over and broil additional 1-2 minutes.
Let bread cool slightly; cut into ½-inch cubes.
Add bread and basil to tomatoes; toss to coat. Garnish with cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.