Parmesan Ranch Oven Fries
Courtesy of Blair Menzel of Blair Blogs
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6–8 potatoes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dresing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425°F and lightly grease cookie sheet.
- 2. Scrub potatoes and slice them into thin spears.
- 3. Place potatoes in large bowl and pour beaten egg over them; stir until all potato slices are shiny from egg.
- 4. Sprinkle with cornstarch, parmesan, and about ½ packet of Ranch dressing mix (you can use more or less depending on your taste preferences).
- 5. Stir gently to evenly distribute coating.
- 6. Turn potatoes onto cookie sheet.
- 7. Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes.
- 8. Flip the potatoes and bake another 20–25 minutes until crisp and browned.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.