- 2 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 cup chili sauce
- ½ cup green onions chopped
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup mushrooms, olives, ham, green pepper, or any favorite pizza topping
Cream together cream cheese, dressing mix, garlic and rosemary until smooth. Spread into a 10-inch circle on serving platter, smoothing mixture with a spatula. Pour chili sauce over cream cheese mixture into a 9-inch circle, creating a cheese crust border. Sprinkle with green onion, cheese and your choice of pizza toppings. Chill and serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.