- Prep 20 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 30 m
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 box (12 ounce) tri-color fettuccine or linguine pasta, cooked, drained
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain, and place in a large bowl.
- 2. In a saucepan, add the milk, butter, parmesan cheese and seasoning mix and stir over a medium heat until creamy.
- 3. Pour the cheese mixture over the pasta and toss until well coated.
- 4. Serve immediately garnished with the parsley and pepper.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.