Prep: 25 m
Pepper & Parsley Logs
- Prep 25 m
- Cook m
- Total 25 m
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- crackers or hearty French bread
- 1. Combine dressing mix and cream cheese. Divide mixture in half; chill 30 minutes or until firm.
- 2. Roll into two 1½-inch logs, coating one with pepper and the other with parsley. Wrap tightly in Glad® Cling Wrap; refrigerate. Spread on crackers or bread.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.