- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Cracked Peppercorn Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) romaine salad
- 1 package (8½ ounces) drained LaSeuer Peas
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded, or turkey
- 4 medium tomatoes seeded, diced
- 2 hard-cooked eggs peeled, chopped
- 4 strips bacon cooked crisp, crumbled
Line a large bowl with the lettuce. Layer the remaining ingredients on top of the lettuce, then drizzle with the dressing and serve.
*Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.