Prep: 15 m | Cook: 20 m
Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Prep 15 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 35 m
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1-oz. package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix, divided
- 21⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3⁄4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup tomato pureé
- 1⁄3 cup sliced pepperoni
- Sliced bread, tortilla or pita chips or cut vegetables, for dipping
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with olive oil.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and half of the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix until well blended. Spread into the bottom of the pie plate.
- 3. Sprinkle half of the Parmesan cheese evenly over the cream cheese, followed by half of the mozzarella cheese.
- 4. Stir the remaining ranch seasoning mix into the tomato puree, and spread evenly over the cheese mixture. Top with the remaining cheeses, and layer with the pepperoni slices.
- 5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the dip is melted and bubbly. Serve with sliced bread, tortilla or pita chips, or vegetables.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.