Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Prep 15 min
- Cook 20 min
- Total 35 min
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 1-oz. package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix, divided
- 21⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3⁄4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup tomato pureé
- 1⁄3 cup sliced pepperoni
- Sliced bread, tortilla or pita chips or cut vegetables, for dipping
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with olive oil.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and half of the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix until well blended. Spread into the bottom of the pie plate.
- 3. Sprinkle half of the Parmesan cheese evenly over the cream cheese, followed by half of the mozzarella cheese.
- 4. Stir the remaining ranch seasoning mix into the tomato puree, and spread evenly over the cheese mixture. Top with the remaining cheeses, and layer with the pepperoni slices.
- 5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the dip is melted and bubbly. Serve with sliced bread, tortilla or pita chips, or vegetables.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.