Philly Ranch Cheese Steak Hoagies
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 45 m
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Organic Dressing
- ½ cup shredded mozarella cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 pound thinly sliced beef sirloin steak
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 hoagie sandwich rolls
- 1. Sauté onions and peppers in oil in large skillet for 5 minutes or until soft. Add steak; cook 5 to 7 minutes longer until meat is thoroughly cooked. Remove from heat and stir in dressing.
- 2. Pile ¼ of the meat mixture on one side of each sandwich roll; top with cheese. If desired, spread about 1 teaspoon of dressing on other side of each roll.
- 3. Broil sandwiches, open face, until cheese is melted and bread is toasted. Close roll to create a hoagie.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.