Pick-a-Peck-of-Peppers Fiesta Ranch Dip
- Prep 10 m
- Total 10 m
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 (1.1 oz) packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dip Mix
- ½ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 each: bell peppers (green, red, orange, and yellow)
- 1. Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, yogurt and Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Fiesta Ranch Dip Mix in a medium-size bowl, place in the refrigerator to chill.
- 2. Meanwhile, remove the tops of the bell peppers, rinse and remove seeds. Slice one green, red, orange and yellow bell pepper into quarters. Place one quarter of each color bell pepper into a food processor and chop until fine. Remove and drain excess water. Add the diced bell pepper mixture to the fiesta dip and stir until well combined.
- 3. Pour the dip into each of the remaining whole bell peppers and serve with the remaining bell pepper cut into strips.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.