Roasted Red Pepper Ranch Dip
Courtesy of Danielle Green of The Creative Bite
- Prep 5 m
- Total 5 m
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, roughly chopped, in water
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 green onions
- 1. Add everything to a food processor and puree until smooth.
- 2. Serve with vegetables and crackers.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.