Picnic Potato and Chicken Salad Cups
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 45 m
- Total 1 h 10 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ¼ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce leaves separated
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 strips bacon cooked, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 russet potatoes peeled, cubed
- freshly ground pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet, toss with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper and roast until golden and tender, about 30 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, place chicken in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and poach 15 to 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 4. Remove and let cool for a bit, then cut the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- 5. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, chicken, bacon, celery, onion, garlic and parsley. Mix in the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch ® Dressing and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6. Serve the salad in lettuce cups and roll up to eat.