- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup roasted red pepper strips, rinsed, drained
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 can (2¼ ounce) sliced, ripe olives drained
- 1 cup shredded, mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend
- 3 green onions white and green parts, chopped
- 3 plum tomatoes stems removed, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Evenly sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on the pizza crust, then cover with a single layer of the tomato slices.
Drizzle the dressing over the tomatoes.
Arrange the peppers, olives, and onions on top of the pizza then sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake at 450°F about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.