- Prep 10 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 25 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup roasted red pepper strips, rinsed, drained
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 can (2¼ ounce) sliced, ripe olives drained
- 1 cup shredded, mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend
- 3 green onions white and green parts, chopped
- 3 plum tomatoes stems removed, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2. Evenly sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on the pizza crust, then cover with a single layer of the tomato slices.
- 3. Drizzle the dressing over the tomatoes.
- 4. Arrange the peppers, olives, and onions on top of the pizza then sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake at 450°F about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.