Poached Salmon with Cucumber Sauce
Write a review
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Cucumber Dressing
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets, poached and drained
- fresh dill for garnish
- 1. Stir dressing and cheese together, gently mashing the cheese crumbles until almost smooth.
- 2. Serve each salmon fillet with about 2 tablespoons dressing mixture. Garnish with dill, if desired.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.