Pork Tenderloin with Red Pepper Sauce
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jar (7.25 ounces) roasted red peppers drained
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 pork tenderloins (approximately 1 pound each), trimmed
- 1 small yellow onion peeled, chopped
- 1. In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over a medium heat. Add the onions and cook until onions have softened about 7 to 10 minutes. Stir in the red peppers and sour cream, and continue to cook stirring until heated through and bubbly. Transfer the pepper mixture to a blender or food processor. Add the seasoning mixture and process until smooth.
- 2. Preheat grill or broiler.
- 3. Grill the pork for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 160ºF.
- 4. Let meat rest for 5 minutes covered before slicing. Serve the sauce over the sliced tenderloin.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.