Portable Veggie Kabobs with Tangy Veggie Dip
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 15 m
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. plain yogurt
- 4 wooden skewers
- 1. Gently thread the vegetables on the skewer, placing two or three pieces of each veggie on each skewer to make a pretty rainbow of colors.
- 2. In a medium bowl, use a fork to mix cream cheese and yogurt together until smooth. Stir in Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix . Chill, and then serve with veggies for dipping.
- 1. Kids love making their own veggie kabob. And having a rainbow of colors on the skewer will increase the chances the kids will eat a nice variety of vegetables.
- 2. Add cheese cubes if you want protein on the kabob.