Potato & Cauliflower Bake
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 1 h
- Total 1 h 15 m
- ½ cup plain, dry bread crumbs
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 large cauliflower cut into small florets, (about 4 cups)
- 1¾ cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing divided
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 4 cups frozen, country-style hash browns
- 1. Mix together hash browns, cauliflower, 1 cup cheese, onion and bell pepper in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl whisk together 1½ cups dressing and sour cream. Pour over potato mixture; mix well. Transfer potato mixture to a 2-quart baking dish.
- 2. Mix together remaining 1 cup cheese, ¼ cup dressing and bread crumbs. Sprinkle on top of casserole. Bake at 350°F for 60 minutes, until browned, bubbly and cauliflower is tender. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.