Prep: 20 m | Cook: 1 h
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 1 h
- Total 1 h 20 m
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 teaspoons parsley chopped
- 4 slices bacon crumbled
- 5 (about 3 pounds), medium baking potatoes
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. In skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon and set aside.
- 2. Pierce potatoes with fork; bake until tender, about 45 minutes. Cut slits lengthwise, then crosswise in top of each potato. Scoop out centers of potatoes and place in large bowl; reserve 4 potato skins. Mash potatoes. Add milk and salad dressing; beat until smooth.
- 3. Stir in bacon and 2 teaspoons of the parsley. Fill skins with potato mixture. Bake at 400ºF until puffy and golden, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon parsley.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.