- Prep 45 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 1 h 15 m
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough thawed
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 12 slices bacon diced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil divided
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for 5 minutes or until partially cooked; drain bacon on paper towels, reserve. Roll dough to ½-inch thickness. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Cut into 1-inch pieces and place in a large bowl. Add dressing mix, bacon, cheese and remaining oil. Toss to coat. Arrange pieces in a 9 x 5-inch greased baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled in size. Bake 15 minutes. Cover with foil and bake 5–10 minutes longer or until golden brown.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.