Pulled Chicken Tacos with Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch® Sour Cream
Courtesy of Kate Bowler, www.Domestikatedlife.com
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 35 m
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 stick butter
- taco seasoning packet
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup black beans
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch®
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 8 soft taco shells
- taco toppings of your choice! (such as, avocados, chopped red onion, tomato, scallions, shredded cheese)
- 1. In a large pot, add in chicken, butter and water to just cover the contents.
- 2. Bring to a boil and cook for 12–15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- 3. Remove chicken from liquid, reserving 1/3 cup.
- 4. Shred chicken and return to pot with reserved liquid and combine with taco seasoning; mix in corn and black beans and cook until it simmers (approx. 5 mins).
- 5. To make sriracha sour cream, combined equal parts sour cream and Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch® Dressing, refrigerate before using.
- 6. Assemble tacos in soft taco shells with chicken filling, top with sliced avocados, chopped red onion, tomato, scallions, cheese and 1 tbsp of sriracha ranch sour cream.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.