Prep: 10 m | Cook: 10 m
Quick and Easy Crunchy Apple Salad
Courtesy of Courtney Dover
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 20 m
- 6 Honeycrisp apples (peeled and diced)
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 celery stalks (diced)
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup pecans (roughly chopped)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1. In a large bowl, add the apples and 2–3 tablespoons of lemon juice and mix to combine. Add celery, raisins and pecans.
- 2. In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix. Add mayonnaise mixture to the apple mixture and mix to combine.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.