Quick Potato Salad
- 2 lb new potatoes cooked, cut into 1-inch cubes, or red potatoes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Hickory Bacon and Onion dressing
- 2 tablespoons chives freshly chopped
- 1. In a large pot over a medium high heat, add the potatoes, salt, and enough water to cover.
- 2. Once boiling, cook the potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- 3. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- 4. In a large bowl, mix the potatoes and Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Hickory Bacon and Onion dressing together until well-coated. Chill covered for at least 1 hour. Overnight is best.
- 5. Serve garnished with the chives.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.