Prep: 10 m | Cook: 15 m
Quick Potato Salad
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 25 m
- 2 lb new potatoes cooked, cut into 1-inch cubes, or red potatoes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Bacon Ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons chives, freshly chopped
- 1. In a large pot over a medium high heat, add the potatoes, salt, and enough water to cover.
- 2. Once boiling, cook the potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- 3. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- 4. In a large bowl, mix the potatoes and Hidden Valley® Bacon Ranch dressing together until well-coated. Chill covered for at least 1 hour. Overnight is best.
- 5. Serve garnished with the chives.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.