Rainbow Fruit Salad
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges drained
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 red apple cored, seeds removed, sliced
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 medium bananas peeled, sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey (omit for children under age 2)
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the dressing, honey (if using), orange juice and mustard and stir until well blended.
- 2. Divide the mixture into 4 small dipping containers. Place the containers in the center of each of four lunch plates.
- 3. Arrange the fruit around the each of the dipping containers and serve.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.