- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 can (19 ounce) enchilada sauce
- 1½ cups shredded, Mexican or cheddar cheese divided
- 2 cups shredded, rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons diced green chiles rinsed, drained
- 4 10-inch, flour tortillas warmed
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, ¾ cup of the cheese, dressing, sour cream and green chiles and stir until well blended. Divide the mixture evenly between the tortillas, and roll the tortillas.
Place the tortillas, seam side down in an oiled 9-inch baking dish. Spoon the enchilada sauce around the tortillas and top with the remaining cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and is bubbly.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
15 totally repeatable weekday recipes