Ranch & Chile Chicken Enchiladas
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 45 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 can (19 ounce) enchilada sauce
- 1½ cups shredded, Mexican or cheddar cheese divided
- 2 cups shredded, rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons diced green chiles rinsed, drained
- 4 10-inch, flour tortillas warmed
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, ¾ cup of the cheese, dressing, sour cream and green chiles and stir until well blended. Divide the mixture evenly between the tortillas, and roll the tortillas.
- 3. Place the tortillas, seam side down in an oiled 9-inch baking dish. Spoon the enchilada sauce around the tortillas and top with the remaining cheese.
- 4. Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and is bubbly.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.