Ranch and Garlic Mushroom Kabobs
Recipe courtesy of Mila Furman of Girl and the Kitchen on behalf of Hidden Valley.
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 25 m
- 1 poud cremini (baby bella) mushrooms, rinsed under cold running water and then dried
- ½ packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 sprigs thyme, destemmed
- 1 small onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 6 wooden or metal skewers and grill
- 1. If using wooden skewers, make sure to soak them in water for at least 15 minutes so they do not burn when placed on the grill.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium high.
- 3. In bowl, combine ½ packet of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, olive oil, garlic and thyme.
- 4. Add mushrooms to olive oil mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- 5. Place mushrooms onto skewers.
- 6. Place on grill. And grill 3–4 minutes per side.
- 7. Remove from grill and garnish with chopped parsley.
- 8. Serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.