- ¼ cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon diced green onion
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 3 tablespoons crisp-cooked, crumbled bacon (or bacon pieces)
- 6 eggs hard-cooked
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- lettuce and tomato , (optional)
Coarsely chop eggs and combine with celery, bacon, green onion and dressing in a mixing bowl. Stir well. Chill until just before serving.
Spread egg salad evenly on 4 pieces of bread; if desired, arrange lettuce and tomato on egg salad. Top with remaining slices of bread.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.