Ranch Beef Sandwiches
- Prep 15 m
- Total 15 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 ripe avocado sliced
- 1 pound roast beef cooked, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 6 ounces alfalfa sprouts
- 4 French rolls or Italian rolls, cut in half lengthwise
- 1. In small bowl, whisk together salad dressing and horseradish. Spread cut sides of each roll with some of the dressing mixture.
- 2. Layer equal amounts of sprouts, roast beef, tomatoes and avocado on top. Top with dressing. Serve open faced with remaining dressing, if desired.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.