Prep: 15 m
Ranch Beer Cheese Dip
- Prep 15 m
- Cook m
- Total 15 m
- ½ to ¾ cup beer
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese softened
- 1. Combine Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix in a medium bowl. Gradually stir in beer until mixture reaches desired consistency. Garnish with green onion and additional Cheddar cheese. Serve with pretzels or vegetable pieces.
- 2. Recipes containing alcohol are intended for those 21 years of age and older only. Please drink responsibly.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.