Ranch BLT Dip with Cream Cheese
Prep 5 min
- Cook 5 min
- Total 10 min
- 1 block (8 oz.) cream cheese (softened)
- ½ cup sour cream
1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 bunch scallions, light green and white parts only
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- pita chips, to serve
- tortilla chips, to serve
- crudité, to serve
- 1. Preheat the broiler. Adjust the oven rack to the highest rack.
- 2. In a large bowl add the cream cheese, sour cream and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix and mix to combine. Add the tomatoes and fold to combine. Season with pepper. Remove to a casserole dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Broil until the top is melted and golden brown.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.