Ranch BLT Dip with Cream Cheese
Recipe courtesy of The Chew on behalf of Hidden Valley
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 10 m
- 1 block (8 oz.) cream cheese (softened)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 bunch scallions, light green and white parts only
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- pita chips, to serve
- tortilla chips, to serve
- crudité, to serve
- 1. Preheat the broiler. Adjust the oven rack to the highest rack.
- 2. In a large bowl add the cream cheese, sour cream and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix and mix to combine. Add the tomatoes and fold to combine. Season with pepper. Remove to a casserole dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Broil until the top is melted and golden brown.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.