Ranch Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 6 m
- Total 16 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Buffalo Ranch®
- 1 prepared 10-inch pizza dough
- 1½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- 2. Spoon the dressing evenly on the prepared pizza dough.
- 3. Top the pizza with the chicken and cheese.
- 4. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is bubbly.
- 5. Sprinkle the chopped celery over the pizza.
- 6. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes before slicing.
- 7. Optional: Dip pizza in extra dressing as desired.