Roasted Vegetable Pizza with Ranch
Recipe courtesy of Deborah from Taste and Tell on behalf of Hidden Valley
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 35 m
- Total 50 m
- 4 cups chopped vegetables (broccoli cauliflower, carrots and Brussels sprouts)
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
- 4–6 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- 2. In a bowl, combine the vegetables with the olive oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- 3. Spread the vegetables on the baking sheet. Place in the oven and roast until the vegetables are soft and browned, about 25 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- 4. Roll the pizza dough out.
- 5. Spread the ranch dressing over the top of the dough. Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the ranch, then add the vegetables.
- 6. Transfer the pizza to the pizza stone in the oven.
- 7. Bake until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted, 10-12 minutes.
- 8. Serve with additional ranch dressing, if desired.
If you’re in the mood for bold flavors, opt for using a flavored ranch, such as Roasted Garlic or Honey BBQ, to make this pizza party really pop! (Kids and even adults will be thrilled!)
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.