Prep: 15 m | Cook: 20 m
Ranch Buffalo Pasta Salad
Recipe created by Cook Crave Inspire/Spend with Pennies on behalf of Hidden Valley.
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 35 m
- 1 lb. rotini pasta
- 2 cups Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2/3 cup Hidden Valley® Buffalo Ranch®
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2½ cups cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13 dish and set aside.
- 2. Cook pasta al dente according to package directions.
- 3. Combine pasta, alfredo sauce, Hidden Valley® Buffalo Ranch® Dressing, chicken, celery, red pepper and 1 cup of the cheese.
- 4. Spread into prepared dish and top with remaining cheese.
- 5. Bake 20–22 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.