2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, seasoning mix, onion, and pepper and mix well. If desired, add bread crumbs to meat mixture, too.
3. With wet hands shape the meat mixture into 6 patties, each about 1-inch thick. Grill the burgers for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached and juices run clear.
4. Serve the burgers topped with the lettuce, tomato and onion.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Add a note to yourself about this recipe and save it for next time!