Ranch Burgers Recipe
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 15 min.
- Main Ingredient Beef
- Meals & Dishes Burgers
- Meals & Dishes Dinner
- 1 1-oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup bread crumbs (optional)
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- 1 small yellow onion peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lb lean ground beef
- 6 to 8 butter lettuce leaves
- 6 hamburger buns lightly toasted
- Preheat the grill or broiler.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, seasoning mix, onion, and pepper and mix well. If desired, add bread crumbs to meat mixture, too.
- With wet hands shape the meat mixture into 6 patties, each about 1-inch thick. Grill the burgers for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached and juices run clear.
- Serve the burgers topped with the lettuce, tomato and onion.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 398 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bambie AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best Ranch Burger I've ever had! 04.20.15
Rated 4 out of 5 by MamaJunn Outstanding! I really enjoyed the burgers, they were some of the best I have ever tasted! However, because of all the dry ingredients they came out very crumbly. Next time I will not use as much of the breadcrumbs, but I highly recommend this recipe! 04.14.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kimmycustis Super yummy!!!! The only thing I do different is grate the onion and omit the breadcrumbs..........this is on our rotation list for sure! 04.10.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by dham Good way to have unique taste to burgers. 06.30.14
- 2016-04-28 T06:47:09.028-05:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_398, tr_398
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_503, prod, sort_default
6 PT10M PT15M 4.7 of 5