- 1 1-oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup bread crumbs (optional)
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- 1 small yellow onion peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lb lean ground beef
- 6 to 8 butter lettuce leaves
- 6 hamburger buns lightly toasted
- 1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, seasoning mix, onion, and pepper and mix well. If desired, add bread crumbs to meat mixture, too.
- 3. With wet hands shape the meat mixture into 6 patties, each about 1-inch thick. Grill the burgers for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached and juices run clear.
- 4. Serve the burgers topped with the lettuce, tomato and onion.