- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 head cauliflower washed, broken into florets
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ⅓ cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt dressing in any of the flavors - Ranch, Cucumber Dill and Creamy Caesar
Place cauliflower florets into a steamer and cook for about 20 minutes or until tender.
Transfer the cauliflower to a food processor.
Add the Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dressing®, milk and butter to the cauliflower and blend until the mixture reaches the consistency of mashed potatoes.
Add salt, mix and serve.
⅓ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing can be used instead of the Greek Yogurt dressing.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.