Ranch Chicken Crust Pepperoni Pizza
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 45 m
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 11⁄4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- Pepperoni slices, for topping (or topping of choice)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet or pizza pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Place the chicken, Parmesan cheese, ¼ cup of the mozzarella cheese, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix and pepper in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- 3. Turn mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet, and top with a piece of parchment paper. Press down the chicken mixture into to the pan; you want to have about a 10x12-inch square or round. Use a rolling pin if needed.
- 4. Bake the chicken crust for about 20 minutes, until beginning to brown and cooked through. Spread sauce over the chicken, leaving about a 1-inch border. Sprinkle remaining cup cheese on top and add pepperoni or desired toppings. Bake for another 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbling. Cut and serve.