Ranch Chicken in a Pita Pocket
Courtesy of Justin Miller
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 40 m
- 1 onion, halved, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut in 3-inch strips
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 whole wheat pita bread (7 inches), halved
- 1½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- 8 mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light dressing
- 1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add garlic, onion, pepper and mushrooms. Cook and stir until moisture has evaporated and onions are lightly browned. Stir in chicken and dressing. Heat thoroughly. Spoon into halved pita breads.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.