Ranch Chicken Parmesan
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 40 m
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 4-6 chicken cutlets, ¼-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 28-oz. can crushed tomatoes
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Mix flour, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix and pepper together on a plate until well combined. Coat each piece of chicken in the flour, shake off excess.
- 2. In a skillet set over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil and butter together until the butter is melted and beginning to froth. Add chicken and cook for about 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Remove to a plate. You may need to do this in two batches.
- 3. Add the tomatoes to the same pan (without discarding any of the fat), and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, for about 15 minutes. Stir in about 1/3 of the cheese.
- 4. Nestle chicken into the sauce, but keep the top of the chicken exposed. Sprinkle each piece with the remaining grated Parmesan. Place the lid on the skillet and reduce heat to low. Cook until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.